Sitting Cat (1918) by Julie de Graag. The 19th century de Graag (1877–1924) was a female Dutch graphic artist and painter who mainly produced graphic works in an Art Nouveau style.
These cat socks are extra comfortable thanks to their cushioned bottom. The foot is black with artwork printed along the leg with crisp, bold colors that won't fade.
• 60% nylon/22% cotton/18% spandex
• Crew length
• Cushioned bottom
• Ribbed leg
• Cold wash with like colors and hang dry
|US men (inches)||7-8||8 ½-11 ½||12-15|
|US women (inches)||8 ½-9 ½||10-13||13 ½-16 ½|
|EU (inches)||39-41||42-45 ½||46-49|
|UK (inches)||6-7 ½||8-11||11 ½-14 ½|
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders