'The Raven: Presents a Vision of Death Gustave Doré Giclee Print "Doubting, Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Ever Dared to Dream Before." for Edgar Allan Poe's Raven series (1883) created exclusively for Dark Art & Craft. Shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Unisex T-Shirt
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
- Beautifully made to order Art quality reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Click here to learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and exclusive licensed Art products on Dark Art & Craft
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders