The Temptation of St. Anthony is an engraving, 1470-75, original work by Martin Schongauer and a popular saint depicted in 15th-century art. In the work, grotesque and vile demons swarm around Saint Anthony as he stoically stares at the viewer. Expression of personality has no borders! Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file. Image Source: The Metropolitan Museum
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- White and glossy
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders