The iconic Sabbatic Goat 19th-century originally created by Eliphas Levi. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE and COAGULA. Baphomet, also known as the Sabbatic Goat, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie. Expression of personality has no borders! These quality shower curtains with print will add original touch to the most intimate room of one's house.
Wash the item only cold machine wash with similar colors garments using a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low settings or hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean.
Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY This print file comes from Wellcome Images, this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This art print is our reworking and retouching (to adapt the work) of this print file.
Shipped in self-sealing poly mailers with high adhesive seal strip and UV protecting coating inside. Packages are tightly secured providing excellent protection during shipments.
- 100% Polyester, This extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric retains its shape and dries quickly.
- Water-repellent coating prevents curtains from soaking wet and easy to clean also more durable to everyday usage
- 12 Buttonholes for hook placements
- One side print
- Hooks not included
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 04, 2023
- Beautiful made to order Dark Art reproductions and contemporary Artists prints. Learn about our printing.
- Limited edition and licensed Art products from Dark Art & Craft. Support contemporary Dark Artists directly.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secure checkout
- We offer a simple 14-day return policy on US orders